Online window shopping

I think the clothing I'm perusing online right now very accurately reflect my moods. On the one hand, I'm looking at coats, and on the other, I'm looking at swimsuits. Give me cold fall/winter or give me a warm beach to splash around in; apparently there is no in-between with me. 
The coats are most pertinent to right now, I think, since it is little by little getting colder in the Boston area (despite it being around 70ยบ F yesterday). I also really love how I look in cold weather clothes, and I also enjoy wearing them more than I enjoy wearing summer clothes. They're just more comfortable and I find it easier to be stylish. I found two cute coats on ModCloth, the second of which led me to look up other yellow coats, because that is an item I really miss having in my wardrobe. (I used to have one but I have since donated it, since I do not have the same body I did when I was a freshman in high school, oh well. #boobs)

Cookie Pie Coat from ModCloth

Once Upon a Thyme Coat from ModCloth

DKNY "Abby" double breasted and hooded coat 

Found on site: http://fashioncafe.us/coat-yellow.html
As for swimsuits, I last got a new swimsuit in the summer of 2013. It's an adorable red swimsuit with white polka dots and I love it a lot, but sometimes I like to wonder what else I could be wearing. I hope to spending lots of time at the beach or lounging in water once I graduate college and return to the Philippines for a visit, so I can't help but speculate.

It'd be nice to maybe wear a two piece with high waisted bottoms that would also emphasize my #boobs a lot. I'll find something for my 2018 and beyond swimming affairs, but here is what caught my eye on ModCloth.

Set the Serene set from ModCloth

Show the Ropes set from ModCloth

Hibiscus set from ModCloth 

One thing I really appreciate about ModCloth is that they have models that don't have the skinny/bony body type, because I most certainly don't. It encourages me to believe that these swimsuits could look great on me too :)

After browsing various coats and swimsuits I just realized I'm also way, way into pajamas.

This meme I found that I will unashamedly admit resonates with me very well
I can't seem to have enough. I like to think that I have a really good minimalistic attitude when it comes to stocking my wardrobe, and have never really been into constant shopping, but I can't resist pajamas (especially matching sets!!). Here's a pair I've seen around on the internet that I have my eyes on.

Dog Daily Style pug pajamas 

Ta-da! Now you know what I spend my Saturday nights doing.

Comments