GC 46: Technology

What can I say? Without technology, I probably wouldn't be able to maintain all the friendships I've accumulated over the years. I'm so thankful for technology like Facebook that lets me see what people I've met are up to, so I don't have to message anyone individually, though of course I'm also thankful that I am able to message whomever I want whenever I want. Like, through technology I can group chat with my immediate friends at Harvard while also seeing images on Snapchat of friends in South America, etc. Of course, I'm also thankful for the many people who work in the tech industry and help make many things in life easier and more efficient to do through the work that they do. Like, I could never do it, so I'm glad that there are already so many people who do. And also very thankful to whoever is behind Pinterest, where I found this gratitude challenge, and Blogger, where I'm fulfilling it. Yup.

Comments