GC 35: Your neighborhood

THE QUAD!!

At least that's what I think when I hear the phrase "your neighborhood."

No matter what all the other students say, living in the quad is amazing. It's the part of campus that's a bit isolated from the rest of the main campus, the place which is the reason for freshmen crying during housing day when they get their assignments. It's kind of surprising that I would be so well in an "isolated" place, but more than anything, I'm someone who can adjust to whatever environment I'm placed in. Besides, it gave me a great excuse to get an adorable bike, which I did.

I'm thankful to live in the quad because it's a pretty tight-knit community and a really pretty part of campus. Plus, I get to have my own large single. Another favorite part of the quad and of campus in general for me is Cabot Café, a cozy place that's fantastic for doing work in mere steps from my room. It's open late at night, so even in those hours I can get that café atmosphere I so crave when I'm doing required readings or writing essays.

Overall, I'm glad to live in this neighborhood and am grateful to be a lucky member of the quad community. Yay for quad life!

Comments