GC 29: Your favorite memory

Okay what? I can't pick. There's too many, so I won't waste my time trying to name a bunch, either. 

So how about a recurring memory? A general scenario that happens a lot in my life. That sounds like a better idea, because that way I can also pay homage to one that hasn't happened yet. 

One of my favorite sensations is that of an airplane I'm in touching down on the ground after having been in the air for whatever amount of time. Even if I were sad to have left the departure destination, it doesn't beat the feeling of touching down in the arrival destination. I'm thankful to have this attitude of knowing that life goes on, and there'll always be more to take from it, especially when I end up in some other location from where I just left. 

As for something that hasn't happened yet but will most certainly be one of my favorite memories?

In six days, I'll be taking a flight to return to a place I've been longing to return to for more than three years. In six days, a moment I've only daydreamed of living is going to be a reality. 

A très bientôt, Paris. 

Comments

  1. Have fun on your trip! I wish you all the best with any future travels.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment