GC 25: Education

Oops, are these becoming a Sunday post now? I wasn't even thinking about this on Friday and just remembered now.

Anyway, wow, how could I write enough about how grateful I am to my education. I know I've written many times about it in my blog. Well, my education at Harvard that is. So not much needs to be said about that. Instead, I'll take the time to thank my parents for the education that they have provided me ever since I first began life.

Although I can be a bit too independent, melodramatic, self-deprecating, and charismatically determined all at once, I know it's only because they've done such a fantastic job raising me ;) The home is a person's first place of education, after all, and with their guidance I've gone from being a blob that doesn't know how to speak, to a little girl who won a poetry reciting competition, to a still little girl who speaks several languages, to eventually a graduating Harvard senior who'll deliver a mind-blowing commencement speech. (Oops. Now everyone knows that I secretly want to deliver a speech to thousands of people in the most important ceremony of one of the most celebrated institutions in the world. #alwaysgettingaheadofmyself)

Really, that sounds like a hard job, since I know that even after I'm done with my Harvard education, I'll still be my parents' most dedicated student. Perhaps one day, I'll have blobs of my own and understand what my parents wanted for me in this world and teach these blobs to discover what they want out of this world too.

It's 12:10 am, lol, time to sleep.

Comments