GC 22: Something you use everyday

Lol this has got to be the latest I've posted a gratitude challenge. Even though I last posted on a Friday, this wasn't on my mind at all, because I was on full alert mode for the voyage I had from Boston to Vienna.

Anyway, I'm thankful for many things that I use everyday, but for this entry let's just say I'm thankful for my hair tie. (There are other things, but this one was something I actually hadn't thought about until this instant, which I suppose is part of the point of this entry.) Putting aside the fact that I currently have two for some reason (I'll just speak as if there were one, which is the normal quantity), it's always on my right wrist, ready for me to just take it out and tie up my long hair to help with the summer heat. Even if it isn't summer, I always need a hair tie to keep my hair from getting wet if I need to take a quick shower, or to keep it in place when I'm doing Zumba. Either way, the point is, life wouldn't be as comfortable if I didn't constantly have a hair tie around my wrist.

Of course, hair tie is an idea, because once whatever hair tie I have around my wrist has been used to its limit and breaks, I have to throw it away and replace it with a new one. Though right now, I have two, which is cool too I guess. Yeah, they'll probably last me the entire summer.

Comments