GC: Someone who inspires you

HOLY SHIT I ALMOST FORGOT ABOUT THIS

Granted, I was traveling for 15 hours on Friday, so I really didn't have the time at all, and then I spent most of Saturday reveling in being back home in Boston and going around the city, so I wasn't thinking about this at all sorry. This brings me to today.

I figure this is good timing, since I did just get back from spring break spent with my ~best friend~, whom I will choose to write about as someone who inspires me.

I don't need to say much, because a) I've already said it to her many times and written about it and b) I'm sleepy and I have Zumba tomorrow (assuming the 10 inches or so of snowfall we're getting tonight doesn't close the gym).

Since this is a gratitude challenge, I'll just list reasons that I'm really grateful to have Sari as a best friend.

• I'm really grateful that we can talk about Eurotour and France as much as we both want, because those episodes in our lives will always matter, no matter how tired of our stories others may be.

• I'm really grateful that it doesn't matter how long we go without talking or how long we go without seeing each other, because the friendship is that strong.

• I'm really grateful that she sees me as someone to confide in, because in a way it helps me see my value as a person and as a friend.

• I'm really grateful to play some part in her life and hear about all the amazing things that she's doing, and to be inspired by them so that I may think about how I can make my own contributions to others.

Lastly,

• I'm really grateful to live in a world that has her in it, wherever she may be and however far away from me she finds herself at present.


Comments