GC: List 5 things you like about you

In no particular order, they are:

• my ability to see the bigger picture
Ever since I've honed this ability throughout my time at college, I've just been really easygoing and generally happy with my life. Contrary to times past, it's very hard for me at this point to be continually vexed about something, because it's just not worth it and I have better things to be focusing my mind on, especially in terms of larger projects and longterm goals.

• my ability to appreciate the little things
On the other hand, I do now how to appreciate small blessings and daily life occurrences. As well as serendipitous twists of fate (a phrase I use too much for it to have any validity anymore but I'll just pretend it can still apply to my life).

• the way I relate to people
People seem to be impressed with how well I can keep in touch with friends I've made long ago and far away, and how I can get along with different kinds of people. I would say that it's a way for me to get what I want (and it works...), but I also genuinely enjoy getting to know all sorts of different kinds of people and hate being restricted to interacting with just one demographic. I enjoy getting involved in lives different than my own by actually attempting to live them through others, rather than seeing from an outsiders' perspective (#anthroconcentrator). All my traveling has developed a certain sympathy in me that I've found others really appreciate, and it's something that I've come to be grateful for it as well.

• my boobs
And here you thought I was saying meaningful things.

• my charisma
I live life the way I want to live it. (In the words of my beloved Cabot House/coincidentally my actual motto, I write my own story.) Though the all or nothing attitude gets kind of tiring sometimes, I feel like my passionate personality is something that's immediately evident in most of what I do, and it's definitely something that's helped me make the most out of life.

Comments