GC: Something someone gave you

I've been sitting here with my laptop watching Bridget Jones's Diary not knowing what to put for this fooooor basically the entire movie now. Still this entry is blank.

Okay burst of inspiration. This is what I'm going to write this entry about.

Been a while since I've posted pics on this blog, huh? 
One of my good friends, the one who works on my Valentine's Day videos with me, gave this to me as a gag gift (or, more simply, a gift) the summer before my sophomore year of college. It has since been displayed on my windowsill. From time to time people who visit me in my room notice it, and yes, that includes boys who have visited me. 

But I leave it there. I am especially thankful for it because it is the main focus of this year's Valentine's Day video. I'm glad it has provided me with sufficient comedic material to make it good, since this year it is an especially elaborate production. 

Be prepared. 

Comments