Week 1 of the Gratitude Challenge!

As I have already mentioned in this blog, I get much of my writing inspiration from Pinterest. Take for instance the 30 day writing challenge that I did for all of October. One day in the last month or so, as I was perusing Pinterest, I happened to come across a new writing challenge–the gratitude challenge. Unlike the last writing challenge I did, this one has 52 items, meant to be answered every week throughout the year. I'm glad I discovered it in time to be able to work on it throughout 2016!

The first item isn't really an item; it's just, "Why start this challenge?" To answer this question simply, I'll use bullet points (read: I'm lazy).

• I'll have something to write in this blog, even when I don't have anything to write.

• I'll be posting every week.

• I like looking back on my writing, so it'll be really cool to read through once it's done.

• It'll be a consistent thing to work on throughout the year, no matter how much life changes.

• Looking at the items on the list, it's gonna be rather fun to write about my gratitude for certain things.

Without further ado, I shall complete this first item, and return next week.

Comments