Organizational stuff

Now that I'm about to start the second half of my second year as a college student, I've been doing a lot of cleaning up. I just freed up my phone space by deleting photos I've already saved onto my computer a while ago, and I'm trying to put my room in order. Also, I went on my Facebook and tried to clear some old things on my profile a bit.

That being said, here are some old relics from the "Favorite Quotations" section of my profile that I took off but wanted to commemorate here, because I'm clearly a weirdo who believes in honoring the representations of her past self on the internet.

"The answer to the ultimate question, of the universe, of life, of everything, is 42."
-Deep Thought

"Dragonflies are skeptical creatures."
-Ann Kuan

"I'M A FAIRY!"
-Midee Flores

"C'est encore peu de vaincre, il faut savoir séduire."
-Voltaire

Comments