Post your favorite movies that you never get tired of watching

I'm not sure about "posting" movies because I don't know how to post full-length movies on a blog entry, so I'll just make do with bullet points and names.
Semantic complaints aside, here is a list of a few movies that I never get tired of watching.

• Any of the Studio Ghibli movies
I adore them. Just adore them. Though if you asked me to pick a favorite, I think it'd be Nausicäa or Princess Mononoke. It is worth noting, though, that I reeeeally love the setting in Kiki's Delivery Service. It's a cute European-ish town by the sea or a bay or something like that, and it just looks like a place I'd love to live in.

• La Doublure
God, this movie is so funny. I watch it in French, of course.

• Hannibal Rising
I've brought this up a long time ago on this blog, but I love Gaspard Ulliel. His accent is so beautiful, just like his face.

• Slumdog Millionaire
There are many things about this movie I enjoy. The idea of everything connecting across places and the passage of time, the love story (for once), the music, the setting. I remember in France I had the soundtrack in my room, and would listen to it on the CD player very often.

Lol. Turns out these are the movies I posted as my favorite movies on my "about me" in Blogger. Yay for consistency! Wish I could write more, but as always, I have Zumba at 7:15 tomorrow. Until then!

Comments