And the final post for the 30 day challenge is...

I'm for sure not going to be posting in this blog later tonight because it's Halloween and there's parties, so I'll just say something brief here.

SO HOW WAS IT TO DO THIS THIRTY DAY WRITING CHALLENGE??

I'm really glad I did it. It gave me time to reflect on things on my mind and actually put them into words, and also it'll be cool to look back on as a snapshot of October 2015. I'm pretty proud at having posted on this blog everyday for so long, as I had never done that before. Not gonna say I'm gonna do it again anytime soon (actually I might, because I found some cool ones, so I'll probably do them over a month when I don't have school and actually have time to think), but it's definitely something I'd do again.

It feels weird to be ending it after having done it for 31 days now, but it's not that big of a deal. I'll still be keeping this blog, after all ;) Stay tuned!

Comments