:')

For no reason at all, I chose to have lunch today at the Graduate School of Design (they take Board Plus, the food credit on my student ID card). Thanks to serendipity, I'm really glad I did.

One of the few empty seats in the dining area happened to be by a man and a woman conversing in French. So I listened in on their conversation, understanding every single word. The rest of the table became empty, but the seats next to me were soon taken by another man and woman, who are now both sitting next to me, speaking in German. I also understand most of this conversation.

So with French to my left and German to my right, I don't even know if I can simultaneously understand both, as I don't think I've previously been placed in a similar situation. I'm not entirely sure what my brain is processing. I do know, however, that being here at this moment is definitely where I was meant to be.

(And in ten minutes I have my discussion group with Raphaƫl my perfect TF the next building over, the Center for Government and International Studies. Looking forward to it ;)

Comments