Playlist publicity

Before I get around to writing about more serious and interesting things, have a taste of my preferred music!
I had been wanting to make these two playlists for a while, but couldn't really find the time while I was in college. Now that I'm on break with nothing urgent that I need to get done, I sat down and put together these two playlists on 8tracks:

Listen here: http://8tracks.com/mapflores19-533/a-world-of-song/
This one is a collection of 24 songs in 16 languages, fairly self-explanatory. It's already well-known that I'm a language nerd and avid traveler, so when people ask me what kind of music I like, I always make sure to mention international music. Some of these I discovered on my own, some of these I had friends recommend to me. All of them I enjoy!

Listen here: http://8tracks.com/mapflores19-533/beyond-the-sea/
This one is a collection of 16 songs that mention the sea or the ocean. I've come to realize that some of my favorite songs have such imagery, so I thought, why not compile them together?


I can't wait to listen to these as I study next semester.

Comments