My interpretation: Edition 4

I was hanging out late at night with some of my friends when conversation got really deep. This led one person in the group to dramatically state, "Hope is the last thing to die."

Everyone else found it really beautiful. The one who said it felt a bit sheepish about it, though we did appreciate the quote a lot. Instead of writing how I interpret this quote, let me just post a picture on how we all thought it should be visualized.

Hope is the last thing to die
Okay the main reason I'm posting this is because we all agreed that it HAD to be posted somewhere with that caption. I know, I know, there's an infinite number of better places to post it, but hey, it's better than it just sitting in my phone. 

I like to keep an air of mystery, so I'll leave the identity of the photo's subject confidential. 
wink wink you know

Comments