My interpretation: Edition 1

My sister and I were at the mall and found this lovely home furnishings store, which I entered eagerly, saying, "Ooh maybe I can find useless crap for my dorm that my mom wouldn't want me to buy!"
I skipped past the furniture and went to the personal items section, which included earphone winders, polaroid photo albums, and portable coffee mugs. I was drawn to one that had a fun shape and a rubber seal with a little bird on its center. I turned it around and saw it even had a face. I moved it to check out its boxed counterparts and found this...


It just wouldn't be a trip to Asia without Engrish, right?
As much as it hurt to look at the caption, in my world, it actually makes sense.
You see, my astigmatism is so terrible I might as well be only be able to see out of one eye (when I have my glasses off). It also describes how when I see a beautiful thing like Gaspard Ulliel, my lowly eyes are blinded and I can only revive one to see out of. Though of course, it could also refer to the fact that I am Asian and therefore don't have large eyes like white people do. The caption is therefore mocking my ethnicity.
Furthermore, "shit" is a perfectly adequate way to describe my love life. Its present and past nonexistence bothers me to the point that I even disregard the capitalization of personal pronouns. All I really want is somebody that makes me feel like capitalizing "I" doesn't matter, for I wouldn't have to live like I am the most important creature on this planet (which, let's face it, I am).

ALTERNATE INTERPRETATION
Perhaps the space wasn't meant to be there, and what it really means to say is iShit, Apple's latest venture. (Actually, just Apple finally being truthful about its products and naming them what they really are.) (I say as I type this entry on an iPad that I love very much #oops #actuallyappleaintshit #itspricesaretho)
Pardon the parentheses.

Comments