Hot and overachieving: the new stereotype for H boys

Alternate titles for this entry: A special entry just for you, Valerie! / I am doing this because you dared me to

Disclaimer: This goes for girls too, and it's not as if the only people I can write about are boys; for the sake of the humor of this entry, they are who I'll write about.
(I wasn't gonna drop the H bomb in the title of this because I do not want this entry to be found on a search engine.) A while back, I went on a visit to my future college during its admit weekend when around 1,300 of my future classmates showed up.
Impressions - the campus was beautiful, and so were the boys.
For anyone who may think students there are antisocial, reclusive nerds, know that that is entirely wrong. I'm not sure why the concentration of good-looking, confident people was so high, but I'm not gonna say I have any complaints about it.
For privacy reasons, I'm not posting any pictures or naming names, but I have instead created a couple of categories. Here is my report on what these men are besides good-looking...

The Wines
(another shout out to you, Valerie ;) )
#1
I met this kid at a reception for Oregon admitted students. He's been a part of the International Science and Engineering Fair and the Google Science Fair, and received awards in both. He looks pretty damn good in glasses.
#2
He speaks English with a British accent, Mandarin, Japanese, and French. He cooks really well and has fantastic taste in music.

The Internationals
#1
(separate entry)
#2
Adorable Russian. His profile pic on Facebook is of him giving a lecture at some sciencey event. He speaks English quite poetically; at one point during the weekend, he said, "I will see you guys later, for when we look at the stars!"
#3
Haven't actually met him yet, but he was the host brother of one of my exchange student friends who went to Mexico. From what I've heard, he's very suave and more like a Spaniard than a Mexican.
EDIT: He's does musical theater. Omg.
EDIT #2: I met him. Check it out.
#4
He's international in the same sense I am (immigrant to USA). He's originally from Bolivia. He plays the bassoon, wants me to teach him piano, and has a wicked sense of humor.

This goes without saying, but all are ridiculously smart.
(I hope this gives you more motivation to apply next year Valerie hehe)
I can't believe I actually posted this entry, but hey. What are humor blogs for but for other people to laugh at the things I write about?
(Laugh at me. Not at these hot overachievers who are staying unnamed here. Bye bye.)

Comments